Friday, December 18, 2009


Pretty thing .


Fell asleep and didn't meet Hamizah and co . Urgh , tired ):

-
I'm having a fucking headache. Screw it . Ehff !
Don't feel like sleeping , i wna be batgirl. Rofl.

-
i'm gna say what's on my mind like seriously .
I really really love you alot but as time goes by i'm really sad .  I'm sorry for not being a good girlf . I suck as one.I always look back at those memories that we've been together.I really really miss you badly but i believe you've changed your feelings towards me. I know you detest cry babies but i really do not have a choice . I don't wna voice it out to other people and rant to them.Until one day i've really got no choice. I cried non stop. I know , crying is black mailing. I'm sorry for that.

For the past few days , i've been trying to enjoy myself, forgetting all those things. But now, i know that it's kinda impossible. I'm sad , really . I've got no one to voice out to except for 1 or 2 people . i've sent the 3page long message to you but of course i was reluctant and have been thinking bout it.

I won't forget the 3 days of tonning with you just before i went obs .
I won't forget stayin over at your place .
I won't forget the coolzx which you've been saying non stop .
Those moments when you called me babi.
When we wedding and tagged hearts together.


I promised to be a strong girl but i guess i'm not one .
I always smile but deep inside it hurts .
Imy.

No comments:

Post a Comment