Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Such sweet memories

Meeting Raz and Quan long at around 3pm @ Bedok inter . 
Heading down straight to Pasir ris next ;) .

Panda ,
Thanks for being there for me last night . After hearing me rant and cry for aprox 1 hour i guess what you've said make alot of sense and i've figured out what's the opposite of hate . -wink- ( I know i'm slow ) You said that i'm matured and this isn't the strong and stubborn Fionn you use to know . I could only say that i'm like that for that short period of time. Feeling way better now,i can only say that i'll show you a better girl, stubborn and strong tho . ;)

Mah ,
You knew what happened after reading Two titles of song . Guess you know me too well! Thinkin of it , we've known each other about close to a year.You never fail to cheer me up. Thanks for being there for me . ;) I won't forget what happen in the chalet . You're like my 2nd dad HAHA . Just kiddin ! Thanks for helping me so many things and lastly , you still owe me donuts ! :)


xoxo ,
Fionn .


-

Jx : Hey ! You've got a lousy phone let's break up .
Me : Hahahhha Fuck you no ):